The largest of Lonsdale's mid-sized cannon product line, the 980 Remote Control Super-Low-Profile Monitor can flow up to 11,000 GPM. The 980 has many configurations available, including dual outlets. If you need to move 5,500 to 11,000 GPM of water, the 980 is your answer.
The 980 Remote Control Super-Low-Profile Monitor (RCM) is adaptable to almost any application. This unit is equally at home on a fireboat, oil refinery, or mining quarry where remote manipulation is necessary. Delivering up to 11,000 GPM up to 450-feet, the 980 RCM is used where you need to deliver a lot of water on target, every time. Stang’s 980 RCM also has options for dual outlets for the addition of a foam-nozzle, which can be paired with a Shapertip or fog nozzle, giving you total control at the flip of a switch. The standard 980 RCM is controlled via a tethered control box with a single joystick. Options include nozzle and valve controls, as well as true wireless and Bluetooth control signals. Full programming is also available from basic oscillating sweeps to complex movements and cycles, offering semi-autonomous operation. Electric and hydraulic power options are offered. Monitor control software for your smart phone or tablet is now available!
- Super-low-profile upper waterway design
- 340° horizontal rotation
- 135° vertical range
- Four adjustable proximity (limit) switches
- Very well balanced
- Each swivel has two rows of stainless steel ball bearings for stability and easy of motion
- Two zerk fittings on both swivels for easy maintenance
- Industrial powder coating for corrosion and abrasion protection, applied internally and externally
- Robust, hand welded joints
- Simple, intuitive control system
- Easily replaceable motors and proximity switches
- Options for remote nozzle and water valve controls
- Hydrostatically tested to 300 PSI for 5-minutes, minimum
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.