A popular apparatus and refinery monitor, the 930 Remote Control Super-Low-Profile Monitor is engineered to manage up to 1,250 GPM with a shoot of over 250-feet. Perfectly balanced and durable enough for the most grueling of applications. This monitor combines the world class, hand-made construction, and performance of all Stang guns.
The 930 Remote Control Super-Low-Profile Monitor (RCM) is perfectly adaptable to most any application. The 930 RCM seamlessly installs on trucks, marine craft and industrial sites where remote manipulation is necessary. The standard 930 RCM is controlled via a tethered control box with a single joystick. Options include nozzle and valve controls, as well as true wireless and Bluetooth control signals. Full programming is also available from basic oscillating sweeps to complex movements and cycles, offering semi-autonomous operation. Electric and hydraulic power options are offered. Monitor control software for your smart phone or tablet are now available!
• Super-low-profile upper waterway design
• 330° horizontal rotation
• 150° vertical range
• Four adjustable proximity (limit) switches
• Very well balanced
• Each swivel has two rows of stainless steel ball bearings for stability and easy of motion
• Two zerk fittings on both swivels for easy maintenance
• Industrial powder coating for corrosion and abrasion protection, applied internally and externally
• Robust, hand welded joints
• Simple, intuitive control system
• Easily replaceable motors and switches
• Options for remote nozzle and water valve controls
• Hydrostatically tested to 300 PSI for 5-minutes, minimum
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.