Lonsdale's 916 Remote Control Super-Low-Profile Monitor is the largest production water cannon in the world. This giant was engineered to launch 21,000 GPM exceeding 600-feet!
The 916 Remote Control Super-Low-Profile Monitor (RCM) is designed for very large fireboats and offshore platforms. Delivering up to 21,000 GPM up to 500-feet, the 916 RCM is used where you need to deliver a lot of water on target, every time. The standard 916 RCM is controlled via a tethered control box with a single joystick. Options include nozzle and valve controls, as well as true wireless and Bluetooth control signals. Electric and hydraulic power options are offered. Monitor control software for your smart phone or tablet is now available!
• Super-low-profile upper waterway design
• 320° horizontal rotation
• 140° vertical range
• Four adjustable proximity (limit) switches
• Very well balanced
• Each swivel has two rows of stainless steel ball bearings for stability and easy of motion
• Two zerk fittings on both swivels for easy maintenance
• Industrial powder coating for corrosion and abrasion protection, applied internally and externally
• Robust, hand welded joints
• Simple, intuitive control system
• Easily replaceable motors and proximity switches
• Options for remote nozzle and water valve controls
• Hydrostatically tested to 300 PSI for 5-minutes, minimum
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.